Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where I Create
















This is it...my special little nest of creative endeavours.


Sometimes too warm in summer and not warm enough in winter and ,inevitably, the best light of the day comes in right when I'm off making dinner or running errands,etc.


Chaotic and messy, despite my best intentions and many feeble efforts otherwise....


But it's mine--all mine! And some days--and nights-- I just go in there and sit and thank the muses for how lucky I am to have it.


Most often I love being in there--with my little dog curled nearby--working: painting,glueing,tearing,cutting,sewing,sculpting,sanding,stamping.... what-have-you...


The one supply I seem perpetually in short supply of is TIME!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot of things. Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comment on my flower painting an I can so relate to your crowded little creative space!!! I love it, it's like Aladin's cave! :)

    ReplyDelete